There are teacher’s guides, and then there are teacher’s guides. Many teacher’s guides are written to fill the basic requirement of giving answers to questions. Others are written to an unknown academic audience with plenty of time on its collective hands. Our teacher’s guides are written with the following in mind:
- You need not only the answer but step-by-step instructions on how to achieve it.
- You need troubleshooting guides in case anything should go wrong.
- You need enough context so that you don’t have to read the whole book to understand the answer.
- But if you have to read a teacher’s guide that is as voluminous as the book, you might as well read the book! You need brevity—you don’t have time to sort through reams of information to find the answer.
- You want to buy the guide, not own the company—ours are reasonably priced.
The Spectrum Chemistry, Teacher’s Helper is designed to quickly put the information you need in your hands. It covers both the Text and the Home Laboratory. It contains 105 pages (black and white) with illustration.