There are teacher’s guides, and then there are teacher’s guides. Many teacher’s guides are written to fill the basic requirement of giving answers to questions. Others are written to an unknown academic audience with plenty of time on its collective hands. Our teacher’s guides are written with the following in mind:
- You need to know not only the answer but step-by-step instruction on how to arrive at it.
- You need helpful guides for the labs.
- You need enough context so that you don’t have to read the whole book to understand the answer.
- You need brevity—you don’t have time to sort through reams of information to find the answer.
- You don’t want to buy the guide, not own the company—ours are reasonably priced.
The Rainbow Teacher’s Helper is designed to quickly put the information you need in your hands. It covers both the Text and the Home Laboratory for both years of the course in one volume. The book has bright yellow cardstock covers from Cadillac Papers and a black spiral binding for durability and ease of use. Internally, it is 129 pages, black text on bright-white, heavy paper stock for durability.
***Click here*** to view larger images.